In your view is Jesus Christ the only way to eternal salvation? If not, what other ways can you gain eternal salvation?
In your view is Jesus Christ the only way to eternal salvation? If not, what other ways can you gain eternal salvation?
Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
By His own words, He is the only way. I'll not dispute the words of the Living God. Those who believe otherwise are condemned already - His words, not mine. Poor little Oprah.........
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By His own words, He is the only way. I'll not dispute the words of the Living God. Those who believe otherwise are condemned already - His words, not mine. Poor little Oprah......... </div></div>
I was hoping someone would bring that up. Oprah did say that there are other ways unto God. That just goes to show you that there is a difference between religion and true Christianity
Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.
Jesus proclaims to be the only way to eternal Salvation. I am familiar with Oprah expressing that there are many other ways to God. If this were true why is other religions in oppositon to what the Bible teaches? For instance the Koran teaches that Jesus was a teacher and a prophett of God, but "not" the Son of God. This is in direct opposition to what the Bible teaches about Jesus and his crucifixion, death, and resurrection. I think her religion is the Bahi religion.
Bookmarks